January 29, 2011

November’s Goings-On

Catch-up continued…

November was when Jack started school and they invited the local fire department out to show the kids their gear and play in the fire truck.  Jack was ecstatic and darling, but for some reason I didn’t bring my camera! I tried taking pictures on my phone but only this one came out okay.  So sad! Anyway, he was locked onto what the fireman was saying and doing – so much so that he completely ignored my calls to look at me and smile. 

2010-11-04 001

 

Some other fun things that happened are… Jack picked out his own clothes and dressed himself for the first time! Brown was the color of the day.

2010-11-18 001

 

Tommy started smiling and giving up the most adorable gooing sounds!

2010-11-20 0142010-11-20 0152010-11-21 0032010-11-21 006

 

Pete and Jack helped PopPop mow the lawn:

2010-11-20 005

 

We took some family photos:

2010-11-23 0022010-11-23 003

 

And enjoyed some great snow days!

2010-11-24 0042010-11-24 0072010-11-25 0012010-11-25 003

(There’s not much of Tommy and me since we were inside staying warm and fighting off the nasty pneumonia!)

 

Thanksgiving was the big event in November – we got to enjoy two delicious dinners!

It was so fun having the Goldings up and having a big feast with Ricky and family and Billy and DD and family. (Not sure why I didn’t get any pictures of the other families… hmmm… I’ll blame it on being sick.)

2010-11-25 0042010-11-25 0062010-11-25 0072010-11-25 008

 

After the mid day feast with my side of the family, we headed over to Art and Connie’s house for another feast with Pete’s side of the family and some great friends! Again, I didn’t take any pictures and I think Jack had had enough of my forgetfulness so he took up the camera himself! Here are some of his better shots:

2010-11-25 0142010-11-25 0152010-11-25 018

Good job, kiddo!

1 comment:

  1. So fun. That video of cute little Jack trying to eat a snow flake made my day! So funny!

    ReplyDelete