Last year, I was adamant that Jack was to be a Lobster for Halloween (don't ask me why... hormones?) but this year I was drawing a blank. Everyone had good suggestions, but nothing really made me say, "Yes! That's it!"
So, after buying and returning three Halloween costumes, the winner finally came to us by mail: Frankenstein! It turned out better than I could have guessed - cuz I could have guessed that Jack would rip it off mere moments after having it on. But he seemed to adjust immediately after seeing tons of candy everywhere.
He looked adorable!
We had a great time on Halloween, even though Jack started showing signs of a nasty cold. I'll share the stories and pictures very soon.
So, after buying and returning three Halloween costumes, the winner finally came to us by mail: Frankenstein! It turned out better than I could have guessed - cuz I could have guessed that Jack would rip it off mere moments after having it on. But he seemed to adjust immediately after seeing tons of candy everywhere.
He looked adorable!
We had a great time on Halloween, even though Jack started showing signs of a nasty cold. I'll share the stories and pictures very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment