May 11, 2010

It's a BOY!!

Introducing Crossley Baby Boy 2010!

Trust me... this little guy was not at all shy about showing us who he was: a boy!! Pete and I couldn't be more excited - for another little gus to love and for a little buddy for our Jack-Jack.

So far we like:

Thomas - nickname Tom or Tommy
William - nickname Will
Henry - nickname Hank
Charles - nickname Charlie

Those are our top four. We are definitely open to suggestions, though. :0)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Keri, that is so exciting. Congrats on another boy. Having two of the same gender in a row is so much fun!
    I really like William and the nickname Will. It just sounds nice. Good luck deceiding.
    YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.k seriously. I am the first comment and I hit publish comment and saw that I was signed in under my husband... seriously... So, just so you know it was me commenting... now twice. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all!! Very cute name picks. And congratulations on another boy. I was thinking about you- how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog, Keri! So excited for baby #2 to make his debut!

    ReplyDelete