I've been thinking about you! How far along are you? How has this pregnancy been treatin' ya? I've feeling so much better now that I've gotten into my second trimester. Even started working so I can pay for all the new things I want to buy for this baby. :) I hope to be able to come down again soon - can't wait to see you!
Fun, Ella says "thats silly mommy" She really got a kick out of it. I've been thinking about you- how are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you! How far along are you? How has this pregnancy been treatin' ya? I've feeling so much better now that I've gotten into my second trimester. Even started working so I can pay for all the new things I want to buy for this baby. :) I hope to be able to come down again soon - can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete