Jennifer came up with the best idea: let the boys go crazy with some shaving cream. We stripped them down to their diapers and sprayed a bit on some trays. I don't know what we were thinking with using trays. We should have known that it wouldn't stay on the trays for long. Jack went straight to wiping himself down with the stuff and Pete helped him with some horns and a mo-hawk. Logan was a little bit more tame but loved it just as much!
Here are some pictures!
And for your viewing enjoyment:
Here are some pictures!
And for your viewing enjoyment:
That was so cute! I loved hearing your laugh in the background. It brought back so many memories. What a fun activity.
ReplyDeleteWe do shaving cream baths all the time. The kids love it and then they are already in the tub so we just rinse off and get out. I have learned that it is better to use pleasant smelling woman's shaving cream or my house reeks of 12 year old boys who used too much cologne. Jack is so cute-and so big!
ReplyDelete