"If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. … It becomes special because you have made it so." - F. Burton Howard
He sure seems to really love his dinner -
I THINK I PEED MY PANTS LAUGHING SOOOO HARD! He looks like he's trying to poop a really big one! Oh, I miss you guys.
Caleb says "Roooaaarrrr!!!"
oh Keri that is stinking cute! Jack is one cute kid! He is going to be so fun when he starts talking. you can tell already he is going to have stories to tell you! You wont ever stop laughing!
He sure seems to really love his dinner -
ReplyDeleteI THINK I PEED MY PANTS LAUGHING SOOOO HARD! He looks like he's trying to poop a really big one! Oh, I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteCaleb says "Roooaaarrrr!!!"
ReplyDeleteoh Keri that is stinking cute! Jack is one cute kid! He is going to be so fun when he starts talking. you can tell already he is going to have stories to tell you! You wont ever stop laughing!
ReplyDelete