October 13, 2008

It's A Miracle!



I am very happy to announce that Jack drank from a sippy cup today! For those of you who are thinking,"big whoop," allow me to explain:

Jack has refused a bottle and any sort of cup for the longest time, making it pretty difficult for Pete and I to go anywhere for more than 3 hours at any given time. Usually, we resort to feeding him at Pete's parents house around 8p and then rushing to dinner and grabbing a late movie. Even then, we end up coming home to him crying. But I now see a light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel! Keep it up, buddy!

3 comments:

  1. Keri! Just wanted to say that I love your music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Jack! Give your mom a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean-I am so there with the twins!

    ReplyDelete